Monday, July 14, 2008

F.A.S.T. guys at Newton's NESBA track day

Andy Miehe, my son C.A. & I went to the Sunday track day in Newton on June 29th. C.A. raced a CBR 600 when they lived in Portland, OR. and had an expert license. He now lives in Florida and no longer competes but does frequent track days at Jennings in northern Florida on his Aprilia SV1000 and 675 Triumph. He rode Andy's SV650 and my DRZ400SM in intermediate sessions and Andy & I rode novice. It rained in the morning and we didn't get out on the track until 10:00 AM.

Nice folks, easy tech and we kept dry in the covered pit garage during the rain. Track was tight, perfect for my 400 single! We had a good time and all picked up speed and lower lap times by days end.

I'd go again, easy drive down, friendly NESBA folks.

Ride safe...

Mark Clark

No comments: